About Frantic Fast Forward

PJ / KL, Malaysia
Terms & Regulations: + Only do shipping right on your door step (buyers must bear with the shipping cost) + COD only on my own availability around Tropicana Damansara / Centrepoint Bandar Utama / The Curve / 1 Utama + Payment must be bank into my Maybank Account / HSBC Account + Shipping cost RM 6 flat via Pos Laju (Esok Pasti Sampai?!) + No dead buyers.Seriously,I have very low tolerance for those people like that. + People, I DONT HOLD ITEMS.Once you're to confirmed to purchase my item,do email me straight away and we'll do the transaction smoothly without any pending payment whatsoeva. + All sales are final.No return of product once purchased. + For further info kindly email me at : ninaism@gmail.com + I dont have any camera with me.Thus,please dont ask any pictures

Saturday, April 25, 2009

NEW stuff ADDED!!!





Replica LV Tivolli (Gred AAA)
Brand New : RM 150

No comments:

Post a Comment